Погодний інформер

study.ua

Освітній портал Педагогічна преса

Рейтинг Користувача: / 2
НайгіршеНайкраще 

Науково-методична робота - Англійська мова

Підготувала  Денисенко  Віта  Іванівна

Урок №1

Тема : Communication Technologies. Введення             нових ЛО.

Цілі :

Практична :     Розвивати навички читання і говоріння.

Виховна : Виховувати культуру користування комп`ютерною    технікою.

Розвиваюча :     Розвивати вміння переносу знань та навичок у нову                                    ситуацію.

Тип уроку :        Урок розвитку навичок  читання і говоріння.

Обладнання :    ноутбук, картки, роздатковий матеріал, підручник                                              О. Карпюк, презентація.

Хід уроку:

1. I. Організаційний момент.

Діти , тема нашого уроку «Commumication Technologies.Введення нової лексики.» На уроці ви дізнаєтесь, назви різних видів комп`ютерів та способи їх використання. So! Let’s start our work.

II.Фонетична зарядка.

Now look at the blackboard and repeat after me:(p.74)( slyde 1  )

1. II. Мовна зарядка

Look at the word  COMPUTER and name some  words beginning with every letter of the word connected with  programming:

Cash,cursor

Operating system

Memory

Printer

USB

Touch screen

Rename

1. III. Основна частина.

1.You are very clever about computering. Let`s check if you know who invented the most popular sites. Look at the tables on your desks and match the names of the inventers and the names of the sites. (Appendix 1)

2. Now open your copy-books and write down the list of 10 inventions. Choose which one is the best, which is the worst and which is the most useful for you in your daily life. Work in groups.

3.  We use computers everyday but for different purposes. Look at the blackboard, you see the list of ideas how to use a computer, choose the ones you like best of all and add at least one more idea. Work in groups.( slyde 2  )

4. Open your textbooks on page 72. Here we have an article about the types of computers and the ways to use them.  Before reading the text let`s see the presentation. Now look through the text and refer each paragraph to its heading.

It was very clever of you. Did you know all the words? Look at the blackboard and fill in the gaps. ( slyde  3 )

5. You see different types of computers on the blackboard. Match the pictures and the names. (slyde  4 )

IV. Заключний   етап.

Evaluation:

So, dear children, at the lesson, I think you have learnt some important information about computers. I want to thank you all for your work and active participation. Now we shall praise those whose work we like at today’s lesson by giving a good mark.

е. g.  I like Nina’s work today.

Homework:

Your homework for the next lesson will be to complete the sentences ( ex.4 p.74 ) and to learn all the new words (p.72-74).

Контактна інформація

Ліцей "УНІВЕРСУМ"
Україна, 03035, Київ, провулок  Політехнічний, 3-а
Тел/факс : (044) 236-1976
e-mail: universum95@ukr.net